- 5089 Beige Gothic Chasuble
- Made from Slabbinck's exclusive lightweight Cantate fabric
- Imported from Belgium
- Features gold embroidered cross design on front and back
- Ideal for celebratory liturgies
- Made with quality craftsmanship and attention to detail
5089 White Chasuble in Cantate from Art Studio Slabbinck
This 5089 white chasuble comes to St. Patrick's Guild from the renowned Art Studio Slabbinck of Belgium. This 5089 white chasuble is made with Slabbinck's distinctive Cantate fabric, a soft woven material that consists of 99% wool and 1% lurex. This 5089 white chasuble is elegantly designed with the inclusion of a hand-embroidered series of gold crosses and stripes that make up the front and back panels of this 5089 white chasuble in the shaped of a cross. This gold embroidered cross-shaped panel is simple, clean and powerful in its design, adding festive elegance to this liturgical vestment. Our 5089 white chasuble with gold cross design measures 63 inches wide by 53 inches long, comes complete with an under stole and a roll collar.
Truly a work of liturgical art, this 5089 white chasuble with hand-embroidered gold cross panels will add elegance and grace to any worship celebration. Please call our Church Goods Department at 800-652-9767 to place your order or to inquire of our complete line of vestments from Art Studio Slabbinck. Please allow three to four weeks for delivery.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Made with Cantate fabric (lightweight wool and polyester)
- Available in four liturgical colors
- Plain neck
- Comes with understole
- 63" wide and 53" long
No particular safety issues with this product
Choose Store Pick up, Standard (if no deadline), Expedited (to meet deadlines) or 3 Day Select to meet your shipping need
- St. Patrick's Guild offers Air shipping if orders are placed by 9:00am CST. Choose Next Day or 2nd Day Air
- What is your Return & Exchange policy?
- Within 90 days of purchase date, your product may be returned to St. Patrick's Guild with a receipt for exchange or refund. Items returned for refund are paid back by the same method of payment which you originally used. Items returned without a receipt are credited with store credit. We do not require a return authorization number to process returns